Its population is 7,628 (2013), and the area is 15.77 km². The town was founded in 1488. The town Firgas is situated in the mountains, 13 km west of Las Palmas. The town, which is in a green and rural zone, is also known as the balcony of the Atlantic, for its good view of the northern coast of the island. Bottled water is produced in the town.
Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Indem Sie weiter auf dieser Website navigieren, ohne die Cookie-Einstellungen Ihres Internet Browsers zu ändern, stimmen Sie unserer Verwendung von Cookies zu. mehr Information