(also known as El Castillo and Costa Caleta) is the largest community in the municipality of Antigua, Las Palmas, Spain on the island of Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands.
The area is frequented by a variety of tourists and has numerous hotels, shops, boutiques, bars, cafes, and restaurants on or near the beaches. In the main harbour is a castle built as a martello tower by the military engineer Claudio de Lisne in 1743. In addition to beach activities, local recreation includes sailing, diving, windsurfing, and scuba exploration. The ocean waters in the area are known for their dolphinand turtle populations. A weekly trade fair is known for having some of the best deals on leather goods. Nearby is the Championship golf course, one of two at Fuerteventura and home to the Spanish Open in 2004. The second golf course is right next to the first, finished in 2007.
Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Indem Sie weiter auf dieser Website navigieren, ohne die Cookie-Einstellungen Ihres Internet Browsers zu ändern, stimmen Sie unserer Verwendung von Cookies zu. mehr Information