is a municipality in the district of Berchtesgadener Land in Bavaria in Germany.
In 1285 an estate in the area was called Schnaezenreut. This is the earliest the town’s name can be traced. The municipality of Schneizlreuth was created on 1 July 1909 by merging the municipalities of Jettenberg (with the districts Oberjettenberg and Unterjettenberg) and Ristfeucht (including Schneizlreuth, then a hamlet). On 5 May 1945 the last battles of the World War II that were held in Bavaria took place in Schneizlreuth.