is a municipality on the Traunsee in the Austrian state of Upper Austria, Austria.
The lake and the mountains provide opportunities for outdoor activities like hiking, sailing, diving, skiing, swimming, and surfing. The village is known for the Fischerkanzel (Fisherman’s Pulpit), located in the parish church, which was carved in 1753.
Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Indem Sie weiter auf dieser Website navigieren, ohne die Cookie-Einstellungen Ihres Internet Browsers zu ändern, stimmen Sie unserer Verwendung von Cookies zu. mehr Information