The street village Brunn an der Wild is located in the Waldviertel in Lower Austria, about eleven kilometers by road west of Horn. The wild is the forest area adjoining north and west. The area of the municipality covers 32.03 square kilometers. 27.47 percent of the area is forested. The municipality consists of the cadastral municipalities Atzelsdorf, Brunn an der Wild, Dappach, Dietmannsdorf, Frankenreith, Fürwald, Neukirchen, St. Marein, Waiden and Wutzendorf. With the Lower Austria. Municipal structure improvement was merged on January 1, 1968, the communities Brunn an der Wild and Dappach to the community Brunn an der Wild. The municipal area was already populated in the Neolithic period. Brunn an der Wild was first mentioned in a document in the second half of the 13th century. The cadastral community of Dappach was first mentioned in 1135, Dietmannsdorf an der Wild around 1180, Frankenreith 1252 and Neukirchen an der Wild 1076. Neukirchen an der Wild was owned by the Counts of Poigen in the second half of the 12th century and came in the first half of the 12th century to their branch family of the Counts of Poigen-Hohenburg-Wildberg. In the 15th and 16th centuries there were iron and silver factories in Dietmannsdorf an der Wild.
Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Indem Sie weiter auf dieser Website navigieren, ohne die Cookie-Einstellungen Ihres Internet Browsers zu ändern, stimmen Sie unserer Verwendung von Cookies zu. mehr Information