(German: Stift Göttweig) is a Benedictine monastery near Krems in Lower Austria.
Abbey Church and Cloister. Göttweig Abbey library.
Göttweig Abbey was founded as a monastery of canons regular by Blessed Altmann, Bishop of Passau. The high altar of the church was dedicated in 1072, but the monastery itself not until 1083: the foundation charter, dated 9 September 1083, is still preserved in the abbey archives.